“Park Avenue Synagogue is a warm, welcoming community with a lot to offer. From inspirational services to engaging classes to events for all ages, we hope you will join us!”Rachel Zorbaron, Director of Membership
Take the Plunge
We happily invite you to be part of the Park Avenue Synagogue family!
To help with your decision, join us for worship services, attend a program or two, come by for a tour…we will greet you with open arms. Read on for our membership application, dues structure, and membership brochure.
Please also feel free to speak with Rachel Zorbaron, Director of Membership.
We look forward to seeing you!
|Membership Type||Dues||Surcharges*||Total Dues|
|Family 1 (2 adults with or without Children)||$1,895||$874||$2,769|
|Family 2 (1 adult with children)||$1,280||$874||$2,154|
|Non-NYC Resident (Family or Individual)||$820||n/a||$820|
In addition to membership dues, all members are required to pay the following surcharges:
- Security: $400
- Building Surcharge: $375
- Community Dues: $99 (United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism & Jewish Theological Seminary)
- Security: $200
- Building Surcharge: $175
- Community Dues: $62 (United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism & Jewish Theological Seminary)
*Family memberships may include children up to 23 years of age
*Any married person applying for membership must join under Family 1 membership category
*Any single person with children up to 23 years of age applying for membership must join under he Family 2 membership category
HIGH HOLIDAYS: TICKETS AND SEATING
- Family 1 members receive 2 unreserved tickets for the High Holidays.
- Family 2 members receive 1 unreserved ticket for the High Holidays.
- Individual members receive 1 unreserved ticket for the High Holidays.
- Non-NYC Resident members are not eligible for High Holiday tickets or seating.
*Children age 23 and under do not need a ticket
*Accounts must be in good standing to receive tickets
Dues for Reserved Seat Holders
- Reserved seat holders pay the annual membership dues listed below depending on the location of their seats.
- Currently all reserved seats have been assigned. Therefore only Aleph Memberships are available. Seats are provided based on availability once requested.
- These annual rates include membership dues and reserved seats. Surcharges listed above are additional: $874/Family; $437/Individual.
|Seat Location||Per Seat|
|Lower Level 1||$1,885|
|Lower Level 2||$1,280|
Maintenance Fund: Membership dues cover a portion of our operating costs. Therefore, in addition to dues, members who receive reserved seats will be required to make a one-time contribution: $2,000/family membership; $1,000/individual membership.
Reserved Seat Premium: Reserved seat holders with more than 2 seats will be responsible for the cost of each extra seat, plus a premium: $500 for three seats; $1,375 for four seats; $2,525 for five seats; $3,675 for six seats; $4,850 for seven seats; and $6,050 for eight seats.
Please contact Beryl Chernov at 212-369-2600 for details on more than eight reserved seats.