Tickets are required for all in-person services for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. All tickets this year will be electronic.
The last day to make a membership payment or make a financial accommodation in order to guarantee members receive their High Holiday tickets is Wednesday, August 23, 2023. Payments will still be accepted for membership after August 23, but will only apply for yearly membership and participation. Payment information can be found within your billing statement. If you have questions about billing, tickets, or ticket reservations, please email email@example.com.
- If you do not have an email address on file with PAS, tickets will be printed and held at will call for collection ahead of services for members in good financial standing.
- Members can collect tickets at 87th Street up until Thursday Sep 14 at noon. During the High Holidays, you may collect your tickets at your service location:
- Aleph members can collect tickets at the Fifth Avenue location (Fifth Avenue at 90th Street).
- Bet members and Third-Floor Service ticket holders can collect tickets at 50 E. 87th Street.
- Please note that your tickets are good for the entire High Holiday season. Please hold on to your ticket.