Park Avenue Synagogue is excited to offer in-person worship on Wednesday mornings, Friday evenings, and Saturday mornings.
Come In Person
Shabbat and Morning Minyan
Current health and safety protocols require us to limit the number of people who attend services, so we ask that you register using the forms below to indicate your interest in attending. Please complete a different form for each date and for each person attending. In-person service attendance is currently only open to members of PAS. We will select people to attend, prioritizing those observing yahrzeits and those who have not attended recently, to ensure as many people as possible have the chance to experience services in person. Those selected will be notified before the service. Those not selected and anyone else unable to attend in person may participate via Zoom (register for link) for minyans or Livestream for all services.
Register to Attend Morning Minyan
Wednesday / June 16 / 7:15 am
Wednesday / June 23 / 7:15 am
Register to Attend Friday Night Services
Friday / June 18 / 6:15 pm
Register to Attend Shabbat Morning Services
Saturday / June 12 / 9:45 am
Complete up to two hours before arriving
In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we ask that you follow the below health and safety policies:
- In-person worship will take place on Wednesday mornings, Friday evenings, and Saturday mornings.
- Everyone in attendance who is eligible for the vaccine must be vaccinated to attend. Proof of vaccination will be required when entering the building.
- Please only arrive if you have been selected to attend.
- All will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire up to two hours prior to entry.
- All are required to wear cloth or surgical masks over their nose and mouth while at PAS, except as noted below.
- There will be a seating section without distancing for those who have been vaccinated. People in this section may remove their masks while at their seats, but masks must be worn when leaving those seats.
- We will continue to offer distanced seating for those unable to be vaccinated and those who would prefer to continue distancing. Individuals who are not vaccinated must continue to wear masks at all times.
- We ask that all members sanitize hands upon entry.
- Elevator capacity is limited to one household or two individuals at a time. Please stand at the indicated markings on the floor.
- Before and after the service, please keep conversation to a minimum. While we are as excited to see you, this is a necessary safety precaution to help ensure we can continue to offer services in person.
In addition to completing a health screening form and temperature check upon entry, attendees must also show proof of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19 (that is, you must be two weeks out from your final vaccine dose). The following are acceptable proofs:
- For people vaccinated in New York State, a valid Excelsior Pass
- A CDC vaccination card with your name and date of final vaccination or a photo of the card
If you are under 12 years old or medically unable to be vaccinated, please contact Liz Offenbach. You will need to submit a recent negative test for COVID-19 (within 72 hours for a PCR test or six hours for an antigen test). The following are acceptable proofs:
- For people tested in New York State, a valid Excelsior Pass
- A lab result printout with your name and the date and time of your test or a photo or email with the result