Park Avenue Synagogue is excited to offer in-person worship for select minyanim, Shabbat, and holidays.
Coming in Person?
What You Need to Know
We are excited see you! Friday evening and Saturday morning Shabbat services as well as Wednesday morning minyan are meeting in person, as well as select programs. Beginning the week of October 25, morning minyan will meet in person Monday through Fridays. Registration is not required for services, but before you arrive, please review our COVID health and safety protocols.
- Masks are required.
- All individuals ages 12 and older must bring proof of full vaccination.
- Children ages 11 and under must bring proof of negative results of a PCR taken no more than 72 hours before the service or an antigen test taken no more than six hours before the service.
- Everyone attending service must complete a health screen form two hours or less before entering.
- In-person worship will take place on Wednesday mornings, Friday evenings, Saturday mornings, and select holidays (check the calendar).
- Everyone in attendance ages 12 and older must be vaccinated to attend. Proof of vaccination will be required when entering the building. We accept the following:
- For people vaccinated in New York State, a valid Excelsior Pass
- A CDC vaccination card with your name and date of final vaccination or a photo of the card
- Children ages 11 and under must bring proof of negative results of a PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the service or an antigen test taken no more than six hours before the service.
- For people tested in New York State, a valid Excelsior Pass
- A lab result printout with your name and the date and time of your test or a photo or email with the result
- Everyone will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire up to two hours prior to entry.
- Masks are required for everyone – unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals.
- Please do not attend in person if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We encourage everyone to sit distanced from those not in their households. Households with unvaccinated children must sit a minimum of 6 feet away from those outside their households.
- We ask that all members sanitize hands upon entry.