Our nation continues to struggle with racism and discrimination. If we are to be part of the solution, we need to transform our communities and ourselves. PAS is committed to furthering this process, and we hope you’ll join us on this journey.
Na’aseh / Do
- Engage your family and loved ones in a guided conversation about racism and other important issues.
- Want to engage your children in these conversations? Check out "How to Talk to Kids About Race" from the Conscious Kid
- Get together with friends on Zoom to read and discuss any of the resources on our read/watch/listen lists for adults and kids.
- When thinking about what companies to support with your Hanukkah gifts, consider buying from a black-owned business.
- Visit the National Museum of African American History & Culture or explore the stories behind items in their collections.
Nishma / Learn
- Check out the Jewish Multiracial Network’s suggested adult book list about racial diversity within the Jewish community.
- Read or watch Rabbi Cosgrove’s sermon on baseball and racism.
- Read these sources meant to help guide a conversation about diversity and race in the Jewish community
To receive periodic updates about resources related to racial justice, sign up for our email list.