Park Avenue Synagogue is excited to reintroduce in person minyan on Sunday and Wednesday mornings. Please read below for our health and safety policies.
Come In Person
Make an In Person Minyan
Current health and safety protocols require us to limit the number of people who attend minyan, so we ask that you fill out this form to indicate your interest in attending. Please complete a different form for each date and for each person attending. In person minyan attendance is currently only open to members of PAS. We will select people to attend, prioritizing those observing yahrzeits and those who have not attended recently, to ensure as many people as possible have the chance to experience minyan in person. Those selected will be notified the Friday before the service. Those not selected and anyone else unable to attend in person may participate via Zoom (register for link) or Livestream.
Register to Attend Morning Minyan
Sunday / April 18 / 9:00 am
Sunday / April 25 / 9:00 am
Wednesday / April 28 / 7:15 am
Sunday / May 2 / 9:00 am
Complete up to two hours before arriving
In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we ask that you follow the below health and safety policies:
- In person minyan will take place on Sunday and Wednesday mornings.
- If you have your own siddur and tallit, please bring them with you for your personal use.
- For those using PAS siddurs or tallits, please remember to put them in the bin after the service, so they can be sanitized before going back into circulation.
- Please only arrive if you have been selected to attend.
- All will be required to complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature check upon entry.
- All are required to wear cloth or surgical masks over their nose and mouth while at PAS.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet or more at all times from those not in your household.
- We ask that all members sanitize hands upon entry.
- Elevator capacity is limited to one household or two individuals at a time. Please stand at the indicated markings on the floor.
- Chairs have been placed at specific spots to allow for social distancing. Please do not move the chairs.
- During the service, please pray quietly to yourself.
- Before and after the service, please keep conversation to a minimum. While we are as excited to see you, this is a necessary safety precaution to help ensure we can continue to offer services in person.